GET YOUR FLORIDA DRIVER'S LICENSE
All Florida Road Test is your one stop for all required tests and courses to get your FL license.
What to Expect During
Your Driving Test
ABOUT ALL FLORIDA ROAD TEST
We’re a division of All Florida Safety Institute, Florida’s largest Driving School & Third Party Administrator. All Florida Road Test is geared specifically toward the licensing process itself. There are many common misconceptions about how the licensing process works, and we are here to help! We provide everything from online courses, FLHSMV authorized third party testing, practice lessons, transportation + MORE!
Based in North Florida, All Florida Safety Institute opened in 2015 with the goal of saving lives on the road through improved driver education, driving lessons, traffic schooling and license testing. We recognized a need in the industry for professionalism, organization and most of all, safety. Through All Florida Road Test, you can expect test appointments when you need them, if you don’t see it online, call us!
Here at All Florida Road Test, our goal is to help you get on the road as quickly, safely and efficiently as possible! We focus on the essential requirements for getting a license in Florida, if you have any questions feel free to give us a call. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, don’t be afraid to reach out! Our Parent organization; All Florida Safety Institute offers a much wider range of services!
4 Hour T.L.S.A.E. Course
Road Test Practice
Class E Road Skills Testing
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You must meet several requirements to obtain your Florida driver's license, officially known as a Class E Driver license:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Complete a drug and alcohol course
- Pass a vision and hearing test
- Pass the Class E Knowledge Exam
- Pass the Class E Driving Skills Test
- Provide identification and all required documents
If you are under 18, additional requirements apply:
- You must hold a learner's permit for at least 12 months or until you turn 18, whichever comes first.
- You cannot be convicted of any traffic violations within 12 months of the date you received your learner's permit.
- You must have 50 hours of driving experience, including at least 10 hours of night driving. Use the Learner's License Driving Log to keep track of your hours. You must provide a parental form attesting to your driving experience.
Yes! Our TPA contract outlines that all testing applicants must have in their possession a valid Florida State Learner's License.
In order for us to start your road test, you must have a valid Florida Learner's permit with you. If we are testing in your vehicle, we will also need to verify the registration and proof of insurance.
The Florida driving test, also known as the Class E Driving Skills Test, is a behind-the-wheel driving test that is supervised by one of our FLHSMV licensed driving examiners.
You can schedule an appointment for your test right here. You will need to arrive for the test with an insured vehicle that has a valid license plate. If the vehicle passes a safety inspection, you can proceed with the driving test.
The driving test covers the following skills:
- Using proper driving posture
- Backing up
- Signaling and turning
- Approaching a crossing
- Staying in the proper lane
- Following at a safe distance
- Obeying traffic signals and stop signs
- Stopping quickly
- Observing the right-of-way
- Performing a three-point turn
- Straight-in parking
- Parking on a grade
Refer to your driver's license handbook for more details on each driving maneuver.
You are exempt from the driving skills test if you can provide a valid driver's license from any of the following:
- United States (including territories/possessions)
- U.S. military
- Republic of China (Taiwan)
- South Korea
If you have a Canadian driver's license and don't want to surrender it, then you are required to take the Class E Driving Skills Test.
If you fail to pass the test, then you will need to schedule a retake to occur no sooner than 24 hours from the start of the first test. The retake fee is $20 per the FLHSMV Fee Schedule.
As a third party administrator of the skills test, applicants are limited to three (3) total attempts before they must test with a state official.
- Click the schedule now button below
- Select the location you with to test at
- Select the date and time for your appointment
- Enter your information to confirm your appointment
- Arrive on time with your learner's permit and begin your test!
Upon completion of your test, results are transmitted electronically to the DMV.